Customers will buy the products , which are available as described on the website, at the sale conditions showed on www.shopathenas.it ; moreover the cost of the transport will be charged. The customer will check the summing up with the individual price, the total amount in case of several purchases and transport charges before the confirmation of the order.
The payment of the purchased products and their shipping costs must be made by the customer upon the forwarding of the order confirmation by using one of the credit cards indicated on-line or by bank transfer. Attention: Account billing takes place at time of order.
The Consumer shall pay all and any further costs, charges, taxes and/or duties applied by the destination country and the shipping costs. These vary depending on the weight / volume of the parcel: the system will automatically calculate the costs and will update the total.
By postal parcel –within 10 working days
Purchased products will be delivered to the address indicated by the Consumer.
Shipping agents do not make pre-delivery calls or handle requests of deliveries at specific times.
The parcels are sealed with adhesive tape bearing our company logo.
The Consumer is required to check that the package is intact, not damaged or wet. Only after such verification the Consumer will accept the delivery
In the event that the parcels show evident anomalies to the above, the Consumer will have to raise the claim directly to the shipping agent, do not accept the delivery and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Athena’s will ship the order received within 7 days from payment confirmation; the parcel is shipped with Mail Boxes and then delivered by the package delivery company UPS or DHL .
It’s of the greatest importance to fill in the delivery address correctly and, in particular, the building number. A contact phone number is also required in case of delivery problems. It is possible to check the shipment status by entering UPS or DHL web pages, using the tracking number sent by email.
Couriers will deliver up to 3 times to the given address and, failed all the attempts, the parcel will return to the sender. If the parcel returned has to shipped again, the shipping costs will be at Consumer’s charge. It is possible to communicate a new delivery address during parcel delivery at cost of 5 € ( amount charged by the courier to the sender)
Athena’s FARM SHOP is located in Pianoro (BO), Cooperazione Str. Nr. 20 and open ONLY on FRIDAYS from 12 a.m. to 6,30 p.m.
The purchases made on the web www.erboristica.com are ratified by Italian law for mail sales. In case of mistake ( a customer makes an order but doesn’t receive what was selected ) there are 10 (ten ) days, from the date of purchase, during which the customer can exercise the right of return, the possibility to give the products back. Athena’s srl accepts merchandise to be returned only if it is in saleable condition and issues a full refund ( except for packing and shipping charges, as Italian statutory rights ). All items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt; the parcel must be carefully wrapped and sent to: Athena’s srl – Via del Lavoro 32 – 40065 Pianoro (Bo).
Any controversy shall be settled exclusively by the Court of Bologna (Italy).
INFORMATION MADE UNDER ARTICLE 13-14 of GDPR
(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 2016/679)
According to the indicated law, this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of GDPR 2016/679, therefore, we provide the following information:
A – Purpose of treatment expressly declared: to fulfil a contractual obligation, comply with an obligation by law or regulation, among which those of taxation system.
Special cases of data:
- Your data may be subject to transfer to third parties for the declared purposes.
B – DATA PROCESSING MODE
The processing of your personal data is made by means of manual paper tools and through electronic and automated tools.
Inside the company, as responsible or in charge of treatment, may come to know your personal data:
- Employees, managers and directors or shareholders of the firm.
- Executives, collaborators or commercial brokers.
Outside the company, your data may be treated by:
- Partners with non-employee employment operating outside the company.
- Commercial brokers with non-employee employment operating outside the company.
- Consultants of any kind (lawyers, doctors or accountants, chief accountants, engineers, architects, labour consultants or other professionals enrolled or not enrolled in professional associations). It is your right to ask and obtain the list of the third parties to whom the data are transmitted. Your consent to the transmission of data to such third parties is requested but, in the event of refusal, the Company may not be able to provide the requested services or fulfil the bonds with which it is committed to you.
Your data will be kept as long as necessary for the conduct of the business relationship in being with you and in order to ensure mutual protection of the rights and fulfilments of law. You have the right to cancel your data.
Your data that should not be retained for specific legal obligation will be deleted within 3 (three) months.
About the logic of profiling, the company declares as follows: THE ENTERPRISE DOES NOT Perform Profiling.
C – RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
You may at any time exercise the following rights expressively recognize useful by Regulation:
- You are entitled to submit a complaint to the competent authority for the protection of personal data.
- You are entitled to have your data always accurate and up to date.
- You are entitled to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data within the bound of law.
- You are entitled to examine the data treated by us concerning you by written request, even by computer. You are entitled to get a reply within thirty days from the request, in a printable format.
- You are entitled to rectification and updating of your data at any time.
- You are entitled to cancel your personal data, within the bounds of law.
- You are entitled to that the treatment of your personal data being subject to limitation and therefore retained but not used.
- You are entitled to be informed and to oppose to the amendment and to the cancellation of your data.
- You are entitled to be able to transfer your data – stored and processed in an electronic way – to another operator, in electronically readable format as long as technically possible.
- You are entitled to object to the processing of your data, profiling, the use of data for direct marketing, the profiling to public interest or for the purposes of scientific or historical or statistic research.
- The company may, under certain circumstances, take automated procedures in order to take decisions which may have legal effects on your person. In this case, you are entitled to request that your position is assessed by a human operator.
- You are entitled to be consulted during the assessment of the safety procedures for the processing and the protection of your data.
D – INDICATION OF THE SUBJECTS INVOLVED IN THE PROCESSING
Your data may be processed by the following subjects:
- [Owner] ATHENA’S SRL
- [Joint proprietors] None
- [Representative] Not applicable
- [Responsible] The list of managers is available from the relevant company office
- [RDP/DPO] does not need the appointment
E – HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
Your requests may be exercised by means of written communications to the address of the company _VIA DEL LAVORO 32, 40065 PIANORO BO ITALY__ or email address email@example.com or, if provided, autonomously within the personal area at your disposal in electronically by means of a unique identification.
F – REFERRAL TO THE FULL DISCLOSURE
This document is a summary form of information. You will find the most complete information at the company offices.