INFORMATION MADE UNDER ARTICLE 13-14 of GDPR
(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 2016/679)
According to the indicated law, this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of GDPR 2016/679, therefore, we provide the following information:
A – Purpose of treatment expressly declared: to fulfil a contractual obligation, comply with an obligation by law or regulation, among which those of taxation system.
Special cases of data:
- Your data may be subject to transfer to third parties for the declared purposes.
B – DATA PROCESSING MODE
The processing of your personal data is made by means of manual paper tools and through electronic and automated tools.
Inside the company, as responsible or in charge of treatment, may come to know your personal data:
- Employees, managers and directors or shareholders of the firm.
- Executives, collaborators or commercial brokers.
Outside the company, your data may be treated by:
- Partners with non-employee employment operating outside the company.
- Commercial brokers with non-employee employment operating outside the company.
- Consultants of any kind (lawyers, doctors or accountants, chief accountants, engineers, architects, labour consultants or other professionals enrolled or not enrolled in professional associations). It is your right to ask and obtain the list of the third parties to whom the data are transmitted. Your consent to the transmission of data to such third parties is requested but, in the event of refusal, the Company may not be able to provide the requested services or fulfil the bonds with which it is committed to you.
Your data will be kept as long as necessary for the conduct of the business relationship in being with you and in order to ensure mutual protection of the rights and fulfilments of law. You have the right to cancel your data.
Your data that should not be retained for specific legal obligation will be deleted within 3 (three) months.
About the logic of profiling, the company declares as follows: THE ENTERPRISE DOES NOT Perform Profiling.
C – RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
You may at any time exercise the following rights expressively recognize useful by Regulation:
- You are entitled to submit a complaint to the competent authority for the protection of personal data.
- You are entitled to have your data always accurate and up to date.
- You are entitled to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data within the bound of law.
- You are entitled to examine the data treated by us concerning you by written request, even by computer. You are entitled to get a reply within thirty days from the request, in a printable format.
- You are entitled to rectification and updating of your data at any time.
- You are entitled to cancel your personal data, within the bounds of law.
- You are entitled to that the treatment of your personal data being subject to limitation and therefore retained but not used.
- You are entitled to be informed and to oppose to the amendment and to the cancellation of your data.
- You are entitled to be able to transfer your data – stored and processed in an electronic way – to another operator, in electronically readable format as long as technically possible.
- You are entitled to object to the processing of your data, profiling, the use of data for direct marketing, the profiling to public interest or for the purposes of scientific or historical or statistic research.
- The company may, under certain circumstances, take automated procedures in order to take decisions which may have legal effects on your person. In this case, you are entitled to request that your position is assessed by a human operator.
- You are entitled to be consulted during the assessment of the safety procedures for the processing and the protection of your data.
D – INDICATION OF THE SUBJECTS INVOLVED IN THE PROCESSING
Your data may be processed by the following subjects:
- [Owner] ATHENA’S SRL
- [Joint proprietors] None
- [Representative] Not applicable
- [Responsible] The list of managers is available from the relevant company office
- [RDP/DPO] does not need the appointment
E – HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
Your requests may be exercised by means of written communications to the address of the company _VIA DEL LAVORO 32, 40065 PIANORO BO ITALY__ or email address email@example.com or, if provided, autonomously within the personal area at your disposal in electronically by means of a unique identification.
F – REFERRAL TO THE FULL DISCLOSURE
This document is a summary form of information. You will find the most complete information at the company offices.